|Product Name:||Directional Drill Bit For Minning||Machine:||Steel Body|
|Formation:||Soft Formation To Hard Formation||Material:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Certification:||API & ISO 9001||Packing:||Corrugated Carton|
|Type:||Drill Bit||Use:||Water And Oil Well Drilling|
6 4/5in Directional Drill Bit,
soft formation Directional Drill Bit,
Hainaisen 1308 steel body PDC bits
6 4/5inch Directional Drill Bit Minning PDC Diamond Drill Bit
1. The crown surface of the bit is a flat polishing surface, which is suitable for hard and non abrasive formation. It can be used for strong directional operation with good directivity.
2. The top surface of the drill bit is a shallow cone surface, which has strong guidance, good cleaning effect and strong aggressiveness. There are 4 water holes on the surface, which is conducive to removing cuttings at the bottom of the well.
3. The bit is inset by PDC cutters in anticlockwise and interlaced way so that the cutters can cut any area of the well with good cutting effect.It also reduce the quantity of the bits used to drill one hole. And the bits are in a high speed and more stable.
4. The composite sheet with high impact resistance is used to evenly distribute the teeth, and the back inclination angle is controlled at 13°-16°. The type of the composite sheet is 1308, which has strong aggressiveness.
5. The blades of this bit are designed as microscale spiral. The gauge surface is inset/inlaid by PDC cutter gauge teeth to enhance the abrasive resistance and improve the gauge effect.Therefore, the cutters can be fully used to improve the stability of the bit.
|Body type||High Manganese Steel|
|Number of blade||4|
|Primary PDC cutter size||1308|
|API connection||API 3-1/2 REG|
Our drills will ship within 5 days after 50% full payment is confirmed. The drill bits will be shipped by sea or air as your request. And if you have any other questions, please contact us freely. Thanks!
We adhere to the principles of high quality, high quality service, and innovation. We also insist on providing efficient products and quality services. If you are interested in our drills, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
Q1. Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We have been a professional manufacturer of PDC bits since 2013.
Q2. Whether accept customized according to clients' requirements?
A:Yes, We accept customized products, no matter what size and what type. Please feel free to contact us.
Q3. About lead time and shipping time?
A:The lead time depends on the quantity of the order. Usually, it will take 3-5 days to ship to Tianjin Port or XI'AN Airport, China. For the small order or urgent order, we can send you by air once the order is confirmed.
Q4. Is it produced according to the standard?
Yes, all our activities are accredited to ISO9001: 2015, both in products and services.
Q5. What is your payment terms?
Our payment terms: T/T (normally 30% deposit ,balance 70% before shippment ) or LC at sight.
Contact Person: Kathy