|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Retrac Button Bit|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||standard rock drill bit package: Standard package by wooden case or customized by your request.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pieces/month|
|Diameter:||33-152mm||Skirt Body:||Standard, Retrac|
|Carbide Shape::||Spherical, Ballistic, Ogive, Parabolic, Flat||Face Design:||Flat, Drop, Centre|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Name:||Threaded Rock Drill Bit Button Type|
thread button bit,
dth button bits
Top Hammer GT60 115mm 127mm 140mm Retrac Thread Button Drill Bit
Thread button drill bits are made by high quality alloy steel bar and tungsten carbides. Through heat treatment, our drilling tools are tough enough to meet rock drilling demands and have the least loss of energy while drilling the rocks. Besides, we can design customized thread button drill bits according to different drilling application, and custom drill bits are applicable to drill soft rock, loose-medium rock and hard rock.
We can provide a wide range of rock drill button bit for you:
Components - Button bits are categorized by a variety of criteria: bit diameter, skirt length, skirt diameter, wall thickness, and gauge clearance angle, face design, and button insert types.
Skirt Designs intro - Our button bit skirt designs can be split into two categories: Retrac and Straightrac.The Retrac skirt features an extended body, with cutting edges or ribs designed into the skirt. This design ensures easy removal and completion of the bit in adverse ground conditions.The Straightrac skirt features an angled flute design with an extended skirt body that maintains 360° contact in the hole. The Straightrac design has been field tested and proven to provide straight holes in even the most adverse ground conditions.
Face design -
BR - Button Recessed – Ideal for straight hole applications in broken ground, button recessed bits are characterized by a unique “drop center” face design.
BF - Button Flat – Defined by their flat face design, these general purpose bits are designed to be effective in medium to hard ground conditions.
BC - Button Chisel – With a distinct chisel shape, this fast-penetrating style of bit is perfect for abrasive conditions, and is often utilized in tunneling applications.
BD - Button Dome – Featuring a clearly defined raised profile, this style of bit is used primarily in reaming applications in soft ground.
Insert type –
Hemispherical Button - (Height 0.5 Ø)
Application Strength - multipurpose
Best suited to hard ground
25,000 to 45,000 PSI (170 to 300 MPa)
Abrasive to very abrasive
Ballistic Button - (Height 0.75 Ø)
Application Strength - fast penetration
Best suited to soft ground
10,000 to 20,000 PSI (70 to 140 MPa)
Non abrasive ground
Parabolic Button (semi ballistic) - (Height 0.6 Ø)
Application Strength - fast penetration
Best suited to medium ground
15,000 to 25,000 PSI (100 to 170 MPa)
Mildly abrasive ground
Conical Button - (Height 0.65 Ø)
Application Strength – fast penetration
Suited for all non-abrasive ground types
Smaller contact area
Best suited for smaller diameter bits
Number of buttons – (charts in catalog)
33 mm - 45 mm - 3 - 6 buttons
45 mm - 51 mm - 4 - 6 buttons
51+ mm - 6 - 10 buttons
Hard Rock - Larger Ø
Medium Rock - Smaller Ø
Soft Rock - Smaller Ø
Advantage of our thread rock button bit:
1. The threaded drill bits are equiped with the hydraulic drilling jumbo and used for crush rock, which are widely used in the tunnel construction, large scale mine (open and underground) and large section tunnel advance in metal mine.
2. We can make all kinds of threaded drill bits, that include R25, R28, R32, R35, R38, T38, T45, T51,ST58, GT60, ST68 and so on, and the head diameter range from 41mm to 127mm.
3. Our R&D team will develop the sharpest industry "teeth", the most suitable bits for different application. The bits with sharp buttons are suit for harrd and mid-hard rock, and have excellent wear resistence and driving speed. The bits with round buttons are extensively used in hard rock with high abrasion and impact resistance.
4. Our button bit is made of top quality steel and tungsten carbide same with well-known brand in the world. For the technic, we take “hot-insertion” processing procedure to insert the buttons into the bit. Optimized designs improve the drilling efficiency. And automatic production line ensure the quality stability of product. Strict requirements of heat-treatment guarantee durability of the bits.
1. Packing details : Wooden case and steel bundle.
2. Handling time for an order
Based on order quantity, normally it takes 15-30 days for production.
Only 2 or 3 days if we have stock on your request size.
3. Shipping way
Sample order: We suggest Express like DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX/EMS or by air.
Bulk order: We suggest by sea shipment .
We specialize in Rock drilling tools, including rock drill bits,tapered drill tools,threaded drill tools,Down the hole drilling tools ( DTH ), which are widely used in mining , quarrying , well drilling and construction . All these products are compatible with other world world leading brands such as Atlas Copco , , Mitsubishi and Boart Longyear.
Test is the best way to find suitable rock drilling tools, for samples please Email firstname.lastname@example.org