|Size:||6 1/2 Inch (Φ165.1mm)||Use:||Oil/Gas/Water|
|Type:||Carbide Insert Bit||Condition:||New|
|Machine Type:||Drilling Equipment||Video Outgoing-Inspection:||Provided|
|Packing:||Steel Package||Name:||PDC For Drilling Bits|
165mm PDC Bit For Well Drilling,
carbide PDC bit for well drilling,
16mm PDC oilfield drill bit
6 1/2 Inch 5 Blades PDC Rock Bit Oilfield Sintered Drill Bit
1. The crown face of the drill bit is a short casting face, suitable for the formation of hard and neutral abrasives.
2. The taper surface is shallow, the drill bit has good orientation, good cleaning effect and strong aggressiveness.
3. The PDC tool angle is 18-25°, which enables the drill to have higher cutting performance.
4. Double-row PDC cutters are used for welding on the shoulder of the drill bit, the drilling and grinding are synchronized, complement each other and work together. They take on the cutting tasks separately so that the drill can drill at high speed.
5. The wider ranging surface is adopted to increase the stability of the drill bit for better well construction. The gauge surface is embedded/inlaid with double-row PDC gauge teeth to enhance wear resistance.
|Size||6-1/2 inch (Φ165.1mm)|
|Body type||High Manganese Steel|
|Number of blade||5|
|Primary PDC cutter size||1613|
|Number of nozzle||5|
|Diameter of nozzle||16mm|
|API connection||API 3-1/2 REG|
|Suitable formation||Abrasive formation|
|Weight On Bit(WOB)||4-16 T|
|Application||Oil & Nature Gas|
Our drill bits will be shipped out within 7 days after the 50%/full payment is confirmed.
We ship the bits by sea, by air. Or if you have any other demands, please feel free to let us know.
We are insisting in the principle of high quality, superior service and the courage to innovate. We are also adhering to providing the efficient products and excellent services. If you are interested in our drill bits, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
Contact Person: MR.LIU
Tel: 0086 13468853442