|Size:||8 1/2 Inch (Φ215.9mm)||Application:||Water/Oil/Mining|
|Body Type:||Steel Body||Condition:||New|
|Market:||All Over The World||Advantage:||Good Price|
|Showroom Location:||Xi'an, China||Processing:||Other|
6 Blades PDC Core Bit,
8.5 inch PDC drag bit,
6 nozzle fixed cutter drill bits
8 1/2 Inch 6 Blades Diamond Tip Drill Bit Rock Drilling Bit
1. The crown surface of the drill bit is a short casting surface, which is suitable for hard and neutral strata.
2. The taper surface is shallow, the drill bit has good orientation, good cleaning effect and strong aggressiveness.
3. The PDC tool angle is 18-25°, which enables the drill to have higher machinability.
4. There are double rows of PDC cutters embedded in the shoulder of the drill bit, which can be drilled and ground at the same time, complementing each other. They take on the cutting tasks separately so that the drill can drill at high speed.
5. The drill bit adopts a stepped design to reduce the friction with the borehole wall and improve the steering efficiency. The long gauge surface is embedded/inlaid with double-row PDC tool gauge teeth to enhance wear resistance and protect the gauge well.
|Size||8-1/2 inch (Φ215.9mm)|
|Body type||High Manganese Steel|
|Number of blade||6|
|Primary PDC cutter size||1613|
|Number of nozzle||6|
|Diameter of nozzle||20mm|
|API connection||API 4-1/2 REG|
|Suitable formation||Hard and Abrasive formation|
|Weight On Bit(WOB)||4-16 T|
|Application||Oil & Nature Gas|
Our drill bits will be shipped out within 7 days after the 50%/full payment is confirmed.
We ship the bits by sea, by air. Or if you have any other demands, please feel free to let us know.
We are insisting in the principle of high quality, superior service and the courage to innovate. We are also adhering to providing the efficient products and excellent services. If you are interested in our drill bits, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
Contact Person: MR.LIU
Tel: 0086 13468853442