|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Retrac Button Bit|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||standard rock drill bit package: Standard package by wooden case or customized by your request.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pieces/month|
|Diameter:||33-152mm||Face Type:||Flat Face|
|Use:||Mining, Quarring||Button Shape::||Retrac Button Bit|
|Body Design:||Mitsubishi, Atlas Copco Design||Name:||Cobalt Tipped Drill Bits|
thread button bit,
threaded drill bit
64mm T38 Flat Face Threaded Button Bits Retrac Cobalt Tipped Drill Bits
Retractable rock drill button bit is well known for its high wear resistance on medium-hard to hard abrasive rock formations (between 200 Mpa to 260 Mpa compressive strength).Featuring spherical tungsten carbide inserts that is known to have strong configuration against carbide fracture.
Thread button drill bits are made by high quality alloy steel bar and tungsten carbides. Through heat treatment, our drilling tools are tough enough to meet rock drilling demands and have the least loss of energy while drilling the rocks. Besides, we can design customized thread button drill bits according to different drilling application, and custom drill bits are applicable to drill soft rock, loose-medium rock and hard rock.
Application of the thread rock button bit:
Threaded button drill bits are suitable for powerful percussive drills and top hammers with high speed drifter, such as Atlas Copco 282 rocket boomer, Atlas Copco 352 rocket boomer jumbo, AtlasCopcoD7roc, FurukawaHCR 1200, Tamrock, and Ingesoll Rand ECM660, the products are widely used in bench and production drilling, extensional drilling.
Advantage of our thread rock button bit:
1. Threaded drill bits are equiped with the hydraulic drilling jumbo and used for crush rock, which are widely used in the tunnel construction, large scale mine (open and underground) and large section tunnel advance in metal mine.
2. We can make all kinds of threaded drill bits, that include R25, R28, R32, R35, R38, T38, T45, T51,ST58, GT60, ST68 and so on, and the head diameter range from 41mm to 127mm.
3. Our R&D team will develop the sharpest industry "teeth", the most suitable bits for different application. The bits with sharp buttons are suit for harrd and mid-hard rock, and have excellent wear resistence and driving speed. The bits with round buttons are extensively used in hard rock with high abrasion and impact resistance.
4. Our button bit is made of top quality steel and tungsten carbide same with well-known brand in the world. For the technic, we take “hot-insertion” processing procedure to insert the buttons into the bit. Optimized designs improve the drilling efficiency. And automatic production line ensure the quality stability of product. Strict requirements of heat-treatment guarantee durability of the bits.
Our Drill bits Inquiry or order Guide:
Before inquiry or formal order,it will be helpful to provide detail info as belows:
|1.Thread Connect type&bit diameter||R22, R25, R28, R32, R35, R38, T38, T45, T51, ST58, GT60 etc and bit diameter for thread|
|2.Bit face type||Drop Center (DC), Flat Face(FF), Convex, Concave etc...|
|3.Bit body type||Regular skirt, Retract bit, Guide bit and Reaming bit|
|4.Carbide Button shape(tip shape)||
spherical, ballistic, parabolic etc
1. Packing details : plastic bag wrapped put in cartons or wooden cases.
2. Handling time for an order
Based on order quantity, normally it takes 15-30 days for production.
Only 2 or 3 days if we have stock on your request size.
3. Shipping way
Sample order: We suggest Express like DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX/EMS or by air.
Bulk order: We suggest by sea shipment .
We specialize in Rock drilling tools, including rock drill bits,tapered drill tools,threaded drill tools,Down the hole drilling tools ( DTH ), which are widely used in mining , quarrying , well drilling and construction . All these products are compatible with other world world leading brands such as Atlas Copco , , Mitsubishi and Boart Longyear.
Test is the best way to find suitable rock drilling tools, for samples please Email email@example.com