|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Thread Rock Drill Bits|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||standard rock drill bit package: Standard package by wooden case or customized by your request.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pieces/month|
|Diameter:||33-152mm||Carbide Shape::||Spherical, Ballistic, Ogive, Parabolic, Flat|
|Processing Type:||Hot-pressing And Welding,forging||Face Design:||Flat, Drop, Centre|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Name:||Thread Rock Drill Rod|
diamond core drill bit,
rock core drill bits
SR28(R28) BIT 38 MM for Drifting Tunneling and Stone Quarrying
Components - Button bits are categorized by a variety of criteria: bit diameter, skirt length, skirt diameter, wall thickness, and gauge clearance angle, face design, and button insert types.
Skirt Designs intro - Our button bit skirt designs can be split into two categories: Retrac and Straightrac.The Retrac skirt features an extended body, with cutting edges or ribs designed into the skirt. This design ensures easy removal and completion of the bit in adverse ground conditions.The Straightrac skirt features an angled flute design with an extended skirt body that maintains 360° contact in the hole. The Straightrac design has been field tested and proven to provide straight holes in even the most adverse ground conditions.
|Bit body type||EX: Regular skirt, Retract bit, Guide bit and Beaming bit|
|Bit head type||EX: Drop Center (DC), Flat Face(FF), Convex, Concave|
|Thread type||EX: R25, R28, R32, R38, R3212, T38, ST58, etc|
|Carbide Button type||EX: spherical, ballistic, parabolic etc|
Application of the thread rock button bit:
Threaded button bits are suitable for powerful percussive drills and top hammers with high speed drifter, such as Atlas Copco 282 rocket boomer, Atlas Copco 352 rocket boomer jumbo, AtlasCopcoD7roc, FurukawaHCR 1200, Tamrock, and Ingesoll Rand ECM660, the products are widely used in bench and production drilling, extensional drilling,
our products with comparative advantages of the more prominent cost-effective as the famous brand in the world, our products have been recognized as high-quality brand of rock-drilling tools made in China.
Parameter of the thread rock button bit:
Advantages of Our rock drill bits:
1. Our products can match over 95% against the original products e.g Atlas Copco or Sandivik but being sold at much lower prices
2. Price are competitive against the famous brands and best quality against the small factory
3. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts for over 10 years.
4. We have advanced technology and equipment.
5. Our technician has more than 20 year’s professional working experience.
6. Rock drilling tools are exported throughout the world. Main market: Norway, USA,Canada,Brazil, Uganda,UAE, Philippines, Thailand etc.
1. Packing details : plastic bag wrapped put in cartons or wooden cases.
2. Handling time for an order
Based on order quantity, normally it takes 15-30 days for production.
Only 2 or 3 days if we have stock on your request size.
3. Shipping way
Sample order: We suggest Express like DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX/EMS or by air.
Bulk order: We suggest by sea shipment.
Why choose our Rock Drill Bits?
1. Our rock drill rod connect with button bits perfectly for drilling holes
2. Stable and mature welding technology ensure high quality of bits
3. Accurate dimension of taper degree perfectly matches the button bits
4. work reliable and very cost-effective
5. Rod bodies manufactured from high grade steel and processed using state-of-the-art CNC machinery and heat treatment
We specialize in Rock drilling tools, including rock drill bits,tapered drill tools,threaded drill tools,Down the hole drilling tools ( DTH ), which are widely used in mining , quarrying , well drilling and construction . All these products are compatible with other world world leading brands such as Atlas Copco , , Mitsubishi and Boart Longyear.
Any of your inquiry for rock drilling tools is welcomed, we can manufacture according to your requirements.
Test is the best way to find suitable rock drilling tools, for samples please Email firstname.lastname@example.org